Pages

Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender

hand blender
Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, the easiest hand blender to use and with beautiful brushed chrome. Not just that, this hand blender powered with 200 watt motor so you can blends drinks, purees soup, mixes pancake and crepe batters in seconds. For quick clean-up, the blender’s stainless-steel shaft can go in the dishwasher and the smooth surface of the blender body wipes clean. Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender is the Best Seller on Amazon Kitchen & Dining.

Customer Review:
Holy guacamole! I was a disbeliever, but now that I have this Cuisinart immersion blender, I am a True Believer. It is substantial yet quiet, and it works really, really well. It is easy to clean as the blender piece pops right off. I love that I can just place it into the pot and puree my soup right there! Awesome! Carrot soup, cauliflower soup, sweet potato soup have all fallen under my spell with this magic wand. Recommended.

You can BUY Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender from Amazon.com:Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
/* */